Hit Songs Deconstructed is an invaluable tool that that empowers aspiring and established music industry professionals by providing in-depth analysis of the craft behind today’s hit songs coupled with data and analytics that identify current and key emerging trends.
Why Hit Songs Deconstructed?
Hit Songs Deconstructed helps songwriters, composers, engineers, and producers to:
- Hone their craft by studying proven current hits
- Continually update their toolbox with the latest writing and production techniques being used in today’s hits as they become available.
- Understand WHY today’s hits connect with such a wide audience
- Gain insight into how to successfully channel theirs, and others, unique creativity into commercially viable songs.
- Develop an instinctual approach to writing songs for mainstream success.
- Make more targeted pitches to music libraries and production houses who are looking for current sounding music and/or sound-alike’s for spots
- Give themselves an edge in a very competitive music industry
Music industry professionals, such as publishers, labels, music libraries, and production houses use Hit Songs Deconstructed to:
- Make informed decisions in a fast-paced musical landscape
- Stay ahead of the curve by spotting current, evolving and waning trends.
- Supplement sales, streaming, engagement and radio airplay with insight into the compositional trends behind the numbers.
- Gain insight into what current hit songs have in common – and what is setting them apart.
- Identify the key ingredients that are making current chart-topping songs “tick.”
- Improve communication between creative executives / A&R’s and writers.
- Quantify gut feelings for hit songwriting trends with factual data.
- Benchmark new songs and artists against those with a proven track record.