Which Hit Songs Deconstructed plan is right for you?
(To view feature description, hover over the name of the feature.)
|Hit Song Deconstructed Reports||Yes||Yes|
|Hit Song Deconstructed Videos||Yes||Yes|
|Compositional Trend Searches||Yes||Yes|
|Industry Trend Searches||Yes||Yes|
|Songwriting Techniques Archive||Yes||Yes|
|Downloadable Logic Arrangements for Today’s Hits||Yes||Yes|
|Video Trend Briefs||No||Yes|
|Writing & Producing with a Hit Song Mentality (value of $349)||No||Yes|
|On Demand Access to Workshops||No||Yes|
What People Are Saying
Songwriters, composers, engineers, and producers are utilizing Hit Songs Deconstructed to:
- Hone their craft by studying proven current hits.
- Continually update their toolbox with the latest writing and production techniques being used in today’s hits as they become available.
- Understand WHY today’s hits connect with such a wide audience.
- Gain insight into how to successfully channel unique creativity into commercially viable songs.
- Develop an instinctual approach to writing songs for mainstream success.
- Make more targeted pitches to music libraries and production houses who are looking for current sounding music and/or sound-alike’s for spots.
- Give themselves an edge in a very competitive music industry.
Music industry professionals, such as publishers, labels, music libraries, production houses are using Hit Songs Deconstructed to:
- Make informed decisions in a fast-paced musical landscape.
- Stay ahead of the curve by spotting current, evolving, and waning trends.
- Supplement sales, streaming, engagement, and radio airplay data with insight into the compositional trends behind those numbers.
- Gain insight into what current hit songs have in common – and what is setting them apart.
- Identify the key ingredients that are making current chart-topping songs “tick.”
- Improve communication between creative executives / A&R’s and writers.
- Quantify gut feelings for hit songwriting trends with factual data.
- Benchmark new songs and artists against those with a proven track record.