Welcome to the Hit Songs Deconstructed website, operated by HSD Media Group LLC (hereinafter, “we” and “us”) and located at http://devwww.hitsongsdeconstructed.com and its related subdomains, including http://immersion.hitsongsdeconstructed.com and http://reports.hitsongsdeconstructed.com (collectively, the “Site”). This Privacy Statement outlines the information (“personal data”) we may collect from visitors to the Site (“you”) and how we may use that personal data. It also outlines the methods by which we and our service providers may monitor your online behavior in order to deliver customized advertisements and marketing materials and other tailored services. This Privacy Statement does not address or govern any information-gathering, use, or dissemination practices related to personal data collected from you other than directly through or from the Site, such as from telephone, facsimile, postal mail, personal delivery, or other or additional offline means or media.
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal data online from visitors in this age group.
If you have any questions concerning this Privacy Statement, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Our principal business activities are:
- Publishing. We provide a range of products focused on songwriting and the music industry.
- Consulting. We provide a range of services for songwriters and the music industry.
- Organizing. We organize seminars, conferences, training courses, and exhibitions for the songwriting and music industry.
Our address is: 1123 Broadway, Suite 518 New York, NY 10010 USA
Our primary goal in collecting personal data from you is to give you an enjoyable customized experience whilst allowing us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs.
This information may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- to fulfill our obligations to you;
- to improve the efficiency, quality and design of the Site and our services;
- to see which articles, features, and services are most read and used;
- to track compliance with our terms and conditions of use, including to ensure that you are acting within the scope of your user license;
- for marketing and advertising purposes (See below for more details on advertising);
- to protect or comply with our legal rights and obligations; and
- to enable our journalists to contact and interact with you online in connection with any content you may post to the Site.
Interest based advertisements on the Site are provided by our advertising partners (including DoubleClick by Google). Our advertising partners will serve ads that they believe are most likely to be of interest to you, based on certain information about your visit to this Site and other websites. This information is collected and used, without reference to other data which could identify you in the real world, in that it does not include your name, street address, email address, or telephone number. Please note that, to collect this information for advertising purposes, our advertising provider may need to place a cookie on your computer (See below for more details on cookies).
If you are uncomfortable with the idea of your information being used in this way, most computer systems and web browsers offer privacy settings and options, such as disabling cookies or opting for “Do Not Track” features. We do not override these settings or options and encourage you to use them to enhance your choices and personalize your experiences. However, cookies are integral to the functioning of all the Sites. In order to access certain content, features, services, products or benefits on the Site, you may be required to provide us with certain information, including some types of personally identifying information such as your email, your address, and your phone number. If you do not wish to provide such information through the Site or if you opt to utilize the aforementioned privacy features of your computer system or web browser, you may be unable to obtain certain content, features, services, products or benefits of the Site. If you are within a corporate environment your systems administrator may have set the preferences for you, in which case their assistance in changing the settings will be required.
- The HSD Wire, report email notifications, new product email notifications, and other email notifications; and
- Periodic information and offers via e-mail from our carefully-selected partners.
You may opt out from communications by:
- Unsubscribing from email communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of the email;
- Sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Calling customer service at 212.671.2308.
- unauthorized access;
- improper use or disclosure;
- unauthorized modification; and
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss.